WELCOME TO SVARTISEN APARTMENTS!
Our hotel is practically brand new after our recent and complete refurbishment of 20 rooms, a new lobby and a new breakfast room. The refurbishment was carried out in 2018, and on September 28th 2018 we celebrated our grand reopening. We have an additional 32 rooms that are let as budget rooms; these have undergone a basic refurbishment and are extensively used by companies working on contracts in Meløy. You will find information about the different rooms on this website. Taking into account the building's historical background, we chose an industrially themed design, which is why the new rooms are all decorated with photos from companies that are, or have been, established in Glomfjord throughout the years.
The industry inspired ambience and its proximity to Glomfjord industrial estate has already made the hotel a success.
The hotel is a local hybrid, now offering breakfast as well, even though all rooms have a private kitchen.
Current prices, all in NOK:
- YARA Suite 2.230,- per night. NEW 2018
- ToCircle Suite 1.730,- per night. (wheelchair accessible) NEW 2018
- Deluxe single room 1.190,- per night. NEW 2018
- Deluxe double room 1.290,- per night. NEW 2018
- Budget single room 790,- per night.
- Budget double room 890,- per night.
- Breakfast 130,- per person.
The prices include the following amenities:
- Fitness room
- High-speed Wi-Fi (fiber)
- Laundry room
- Check-in: from 2 pm to 9 pm. Check-out: 12 noon. Late check-in is possible; please contact us by telephone before 9 pm.
- The reception is not staffed permanently. Please call +47 4512 8000 if you arrive late.
Good to know:
- TV services are provided by Altibox. The suites and deluxe rooms have a 50 inch smart TV and dedicated router
- Conveniently located in the centre of Glomfjord, 100 metres from the industrial estate, grocery stores, etc.
- Welcoming and service minded staff at your service if you need any help or assistance
- 500 metres from the downhill slopes (Glomfjord Alpinsenter)
- 5 min. by car to Fykantrappa and then a 15 minute stair climb to Rallarbrakka, if you are very fit. Otherwise, approximately 45 min.
- 20 min. to Svartisen glacier. (Boat shuttle from Holandsvika, please see www.engenbreenskyss.no/en/)
- 500 metres to the aquatic centre Meløy Fritidsbad where you can enjoy both sauna and water slide!
Glomfjord and Meløy:
Svartisen Apartments is beautifully and conveniently located in the centre of Glomfjord, at the heart of Meløy municipality, only a short distance from all facilities and services. The location is also ideal if you are planning to experience some of the unique adventure experiences and activities in the region. The area around Glomfjord is among the most beautiful in Norway, its amazing scenery making it an attractive destination on a par with Lofoten and the rest of Helgeland. Bodø is our closest transport hub, situated 150 km north of Glomfjord. Glomfjord has a lot to offer, including the unique glacier Svartisen, great foot paths, unforgettable natural surroundings and breath-taking mountains, and an exciting destination all year round. In Glomfjord, you will experience a vacation quite out of the ordinary. In fact, it might very well become the vacation you have always dreamed of as well as the one you deserve. This is a unique spot to begin a new journey, whether on a personal level or in terms of work. The area is so special that you have to see it with your own eyes. The air is clean, fresh and crisp, and there is plenty to do, both for those who prefer to relax and for those who enjoy action and excitement.
Please do ask about special deals if you are booking several rooms and/or are staying for a longer period.
NOTE! For a long time, we have had the pleasure of letting rooms to companies working in Glomfjord Industripark (the industrial estate), for which we are a preferred supplier of accommodation services. We have particularly beneficial offers for people who will be staying for more than 1 month.